- Terms & Conditions
|# Students||$ / Hour||Savings|
|1||$60.00 / Student||0%|
|2||$55.00 / Student||8%|
|3||$50.00 / Student||17%|
|4||$45.00 / Student||25%|
|5||$40.00 / Student||33%|
|6+||$35.00 / Student||42%|
Pay-Per-Lesson requires that you only pay for the lessons you attend. Lessons can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 2-hours prior to the scheduled lesson time. In the event that a lesson is cancelled, you will not be charged.
Bulk Lesson Packages
|# Students||$ / Hour||Savings|
|1||$55.00 / Student||8%|
|2||$50.00 / Student||17%|
|3||$45.00 / Student||25%|
|4||$40.00 / Student||33%|
|5||$35.00 / Student||42%|
|6+||$30.00 / Student||50%|
Bulk-Lesson requires that you pay for all of the lessons regardless of attendance. Lessons can be rescheduled up to 2-hours prior to the scheduled lesson time, but cannot be cancelled for any refund. Group lessons (3+ students) can only be rescheduled by consensus of the entire group.
|# Students||Pay-Per-Lesson||Bulk Pricing|
|1||$1,800.00 / Student||$1,650.00 / Student|
|2||$1,650.00 / Student||$1,500.00 / Student|
|3||$1,500.00 / Student||$1,350.00 / Student|
|4||$1,350.00 / Student||$1,200.00 / Student|
|5||$1,200.00 / Student||$1,050.00 / Student|
|6+||$1,050.00 / Student||$900.00 / Student|
Bulk-Lessons of 10 or more lessons may be eligible for additional discounts and/or additional free lessons. Specifics are determined on a case-by-case basis with each student/group. 30 Lessons is a standard academic year of learning (one per week minus summer and holidays).
Terms & Conditions
The first lesson is always designed to assess the student’s level within the subject.
- Lessons are designed to accommodate the student’s age and level.
All FJ lessons are a minimum of one-hour in length.
- Lessons may be requested for a shorter period of time, but will be billed as a one-hour lesson.
Lessons longer than one-hour will be billed by percentage of time requested.
- e.g. 90 minute lessons will be 150% of a one-hour lesson.
Lessons officially start the moment the FJ Educator begins working with the student.
- time before or after the lesson talking with students, parents, going over logistics, etc. is the responsibility of the FJ Educator and will not be billed.
- Lessons will end after the set amount of scheduled time has passed.
- Lessons will take place at a location to be determined by the FJ Educator in conversation with all students of the given lesson.
- Must be 18+ or have a parent/guardian consent to schedule a lesson with an FJ Educator.
- Student must be in Fourth Grade or older to qualify for lessons with an FJ Educator.
- All work/study materials will be provided by the FJ Educator as needed.
“Private lessons” are classified as any lesson in which the student is receiving one-on-one attention from an FJ Educator.
- Private lessons may be scheduled as late as one hour before the lesson time.
“Group lessons” are classified as any lesson in which there are two or more students per FJ Educator.
- Group lessons must be scheduled at least one week in advance to allow for proper preparation by the FJ Educator.
- Group lessons are never recommended for Bar/Bat-Mitzvah students but can be scheduled with permission of the Owner, Rabbi Feivel Rubinstein.
- All lessons are subject to FJ Educator availability.
See the official FreelanceJudaism Pricing Guide for up to date pricing.
- Pricing will match the pricing guide unless otherwise negotiated before the first lesson.
Lesson Pricing is guaranteed for the duration of the student’s education.
- Prices cannot be raised after a student’s first lesson.
- Students who go 3 months without a lesson are no longer considered active FJ students and all future lessons will be subject to current pricing at the time of renewal.
Payments can be made at one of three times:
- Payments made per lesson are due at the conclusion of each lesson.
- Payments made monthly will be billed at the end of each month and will be due within one week from receipt of the invoice.
- Pre-paid lessons are due before any lessons are provided and may be paid for any set number of lessons desired.
- There are no refunds for pre-paid lessons.
- Pre-paid lessons do not expire.
- Pre-paid lessons of 10 or more may be subject to a discounted rate.
- Per lesson
FreelanceJudaism accepts three methods of payment:
- Venmo (Preferred): @freelancejudaism
- Credit/Debit Card (PayPal)
- Cash (In-Person Only)
- Check made out to "FreelanceJudaism"
- Lessons are considered “Late” if either the student or the FJ Educator arrives 1-15 minutes after the scheduled time of lesson.
- Lessons are considered “Missed” if either the student or the FJ Educator arrives more than 15 minutes after the scheduled time of lesson, or if either the student or the FJ Educator does not arrive.
Late students do not qualify for extended lessons.
- e.g. If a student arrives 10 minutes late for his/her 60 minute lesson, he/she is only eligible for a 50 minute lesson that day.
Late FJ Educators are responsible for the full scheduled length of the lesson.
- e.g. If an FJ Educator arrives 10 minutes late for a 60 minute lesson, he/she will add 10 minutes to the end of the lesson to ensure the student receives the full 60 minutes.
Students who miss a lesson will be charged the full amount as though the lesson had taken place.
- FJ Educators will leave the lesson location after 15 minutes of waiting.
FJ Educators who miss a lesson are responsible for both rescheduling a make-up as well as compensating the student for their missed time.
- The following lesson will be free of charge.
- If the lesson was pre-paid, the student can choose between a refund for the missed lesson, or an extra lesson free of charge.
- Lessons must be cancelled or rescheduled with proper notice to avoid being considered “Missed” (see section 4.2: “missed” lessons).
- Students who need to cancel or reschedule a lesson must provide at least a one-hour notice prior to the scheduled lesson start time.
- FJ Educators who need to cancel or reschedule a lesson must provide at least 24 hours notice prior to the scheduled lesson start time.
- Notice can be given through E-mail, text message, or phone, but must be confirmed by both the student and FJ Educator.
- By scheduling a lesson with a FreelanceJudaism Educator, the student (or parent/guardian) agrees to all terms and conditions listed above.
learning? Let's Connect